gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF MY DIARY

TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF MY DIARY:

TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF MY DIARY


Hi, Dear Diary

Today is the third day of my diary. Today is 21st of the February 2021. Today is Sunday and today is a good day. I wake up at quarter past seven and i get up from my bed. I make up the my bed. Then i go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and i wash my hands and face. After that i walk in the park for thirty minutes. I prepare breakfast alone in the kitchen at eight o’clock. I usually eat eggs and meat on Sundays morning. For this reason, i cook two eggs and meat at eight o’clock. I have lunch alone today. Because my family goes to the village. The name of my village is BÜĞET. It is near to our house. Just four kilometer. I finish  having breakfast at  twenty five to nine. I relax twenty five minutes. Then i study to KPSS from nine o’clock to twelve o’clock. I study Turkish today. I finish to study to Turkish lesson at twelve o’clock. After that i meet my best friend, i walk with my best friend in the park for thirty minutes and we play basketball in the school’s garden at half past twelve. We come back to my home at thirteen o’clock. We have lunch and  I play video games with my best friend for forty minutes. The name of my best friend is Turan. Then, Turan goes to his house at fourteen o’clock. I begin to doing English exercise. I finish to doing English exercise at sixteen o’clock. I watch videos on youtube for thirty minutes. After that i talk with my girlfriend on the phone for fifteen minutes. She is from Russia.She speaks to Turkish. She learns Turkish for talk to me. Her name is Elizabeth. I prepare dinner at eighteen o’clock. I usually eat salad and meat in the evenings but i  eat a toast and i drink orange juice this evening. I finish to having dinner at nineteen o’clock. I relax thirty minutes. Then I read a book for thirty minutes. I call to my cousin at half past twenty and we play a video game together. We play until twenty two o’clock.The name of the video game is League Of Legends. After that i watch a part of the Lost series. I use Duolingo App for fifteen minutes. I have got three thousand six hundred thirty one points on the Duolingo App.  I send message to my girlfriend at ten to twenty three. Then i go to the bathroom and i brush my teeth and i listen a few musics. After that i go to the my bed at quarter past twenty three. Living is easy with eyes closed :) . Anyway, see you on Monday night. Good night!

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.