gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); İNGİLİZCE GÜNLÜK ÖRNEKLERİ 5; YESTERDAY WAS MONDAY: - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

İNGİLİZCE GÜNLÜK ÖRNEKLERİ 5; YESTERDAY WAS MONDAY:

İNGİLİZCE GÜNLÜK ÖRNEKLERİ:

Merhaba arkadaşlar, İngilizce günlük örnekleri olarak beşinci yazım ile karşınızdayım. Bu örnekten sonra 2 tane daha örnek paylaşacağım. Metinde herhangi bir sorun yaşarsanız yorumlar sekmesinden sorununuzu yazabilirsiniz, iyi okumalar.

Merhaba arkadaşlar, İngilizce günlük örnekleri olarak üçüncü yazım ile karşınızdayım. Bu örnekten sonra 2 tane daha örnek paylaşacağım. Metinde herhangi bir sorun yaşarsanız yorumlar sekmesinden sorununuzu yazabilirsiniz, iyi okumalar.


Hi there, Dear Diary;

   Yesterday was Monday and the date was 29th March. I woke up at 7:30 am. I went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and i brushed my teeth. My mother prepared the breakfast yesterday. Because i was sick yesterday so i didn’t sleep and i felt bad yesterday. I began having breakfast at 8:30 am. I ate meat, 2 lemons  and 2 cups of tea for 15 minutes. I finished having breakfast at 8:45 am. Then I watched some parts of the Lost series. I studied my University lesson on Microsoft Teams at 10:00 am. The lesson ended at 12:00 pm. I prepared lunch after ending lesson. I ate salad, soup and many lemons at lunch.

   

   In the afternoon, i didn’t go to outside. I was home all day. I watched  some the Lost series again in the afternoon. Then i played a computer game like 2:00 pm and i had shower like 3:00 pm. I had dinner at 17:30 yesterday. Then i began reading a book for an hour after finishing dinner. In the evening, i watched some videos about books on youtube at 8:00 pm and i went to the bathroom and i brushed my teeth at 9:00 pm. I slept early  yesterday because i had a headache as if someone dug out my head. Yesterday was terrible for me.


Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.