gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY IS THE SECOND DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY IS THE SECOND DAY OF MY DIARY

 TODAY IS THE SECOND DAY OF MY DIARY:

TODAY IS THE SECOND DAY OF MY DIARY:

Hello , Dear Diary
Today is the second day of my diary. Today is 20th of the February 2021. Today is Saturday.I wake up at twenty to seven and i get up from my bed. I make up the my bed and  I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, i wash my hands and face in the bathroom at seven o’clock. Then i walk in the park for fifteen minutes. I prepare breakfast with my little brother at half past seven and i have breakfast with my family at eight o’clock. I watch a few parts of the Lost series until half past eight. After that i study KPSS from quarter to nine to twelve o’clock. I usually study math on Saturdays. I study math  for three hours today. Then i prepare lunch alone at quarter past twelve. I have lunch at half past twelve. Then i relax thirty minutes. I do English exercies from thirteen o’clock to sixteen o’clock. The names of the English exercises are English Alphabet, Personal Pronouns, Months, Days and To Be. I have a hot shower at ten to seventeen. After that i talk on the telephone with my University friends for fifteen minutes. I prepare dinner with my mother at twenty past eighteen. After we have dinner together at nineteen o’clock. I relax thirty minutes. After i begin to reading a book. I read a book for thirty minutes. Then i speak with my family for thirty minutes. I study Turkish from half past twenty to twenty two o’clock. After i watch a few parts of the Lost series until twenty three o’clock. So, i watch Lost series for sixty minutes today. For me, Time of sleep is after from twenty three o’clock . I brush my teeth at twenty past twenty three and ı go to the my bed at half past twenty three. I sleep before twenty to twenty four tonight. Because i don’t drink coffee today. Anyway, see you on Sunday night. Good Night!
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.