gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY IS THE FOURTH DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY IS THE FOURTH DAY OF MY DIARY

 TODAY IS THE FOURTH DAY OF MY DIARY:

TODAY IS THE FOURTH DAY OF MY DIARY:

Hi there, Dear Diary

   Today is the fourth day of my diary. Today is 22nd of the February 2021. Today is Monday. I wake up at 7:00 am and i get up from my bed. I make up the my bed. Then i go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and i wash my hands and face. I don’t go walking in the park. Because My uncle visits us. He lives in İstanbul. I don’t prepare breakfast today because my mother prepares breakfast.Then we talk about my university and we eat breakfast at 8:00 am. After that my uncle goes visiting his father in law and mother in law at 9:00 am. I don’t want to study today for this reason i leave from my house at 9:15 am , i meet with my friends and we go to the village. I go to the village with my friends at 9:30 am. We go a bye car but My best friend, Turan doesn’t come with us. Because he is ill today. We arrive to the village at 9:45 am. We play football for forty five minutes. Then we prepare lunch at 10:45 am. We eat fish at lunch. We finish having lunch at 12:30 pm.

    After that we relax for thirty minutes. We watch TV and Ali sings to us. We go to a mountain for see to animals at 1:30 pm. We walk in the jungle. We see 3 swines and birds. We come back to our village at 3:30 pm. I forget to bring  my books. For this reason i don’t read books today. It rains at 4:30 pm. Pelin doesn’t like from the rains. Because she afraids from the lightning.

    We watch a movie from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The name of the movie is 3 İdiots. After that we come back to the city. I go to the my house at 8:30 pm. My uncle doesn’t come to my house at 8:30. Because He stays from  the house of his father in law. I don’t have dinner today. Because i don’t want. I am tired today. I use Duolingo App from 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Then i go to the bathroom. İ brush my teeth and i listen to a few songs. The names of the musics are Rüya Gibi, Rockstar and Lost On You. I take a shower 10:30 pm. After that i go to the my bed and i sleep at 10:45 pm.

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.