gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY IS THE SIXTH DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY IS THE SIXTH DAY OF MY DIARY

 TODAY IS THE SIXTH DAY OF MY DIARY:

TODAY IS THE SIXTH DAY OF MY DIARY


Hello, Dear Diary

Today is the sixth day of my diary.Today is Wednesday. Today is February 24th, 2021. I wake up at nine o’clock. I get up from my bed and i make up to my bed. I brush teeth and i wash my face. Then i help my mother for breakfast. I have breakfast with my family at half past nine. After that i study to KPSS from ten o’clock to twelve o’clock. I finish studying to Math. For this reason i study Turkish. I don’t have lunch today because we go to our village with my uncle and father in law of my uncle. My brother doesn’t want to come with us. Because Our village is cold. For this reason he doesn’t come with us.

Afternoon, We arrive to our village at thirteen o’clock. We look at my field. Everywhere of my field is wet. For this reason we come back in the city at fifteen o’clock. I study Turkish again. I finish to study to Turkish at seventeen o’clock. So i study to Turkish twice a day for today. I have dinner at eighteen o’clock. I eat a toast and i drink cherry juice. Then i study on Duolingo App for twenty minutes. I read a book for one hour. I begin watching to a few parts of the Lost Series at twenty past twenty o’clock. My favourite character is Kate nowadays. She is a very pretty girl. For me, twenty three o’clock is bedtime. So i go to the bathroom and i brush my teeth. After that i go to bed at quarter past twenty three o’clock. See you on the last day of my diary. Good night :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.