gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY İS THE FİFTH DAY OF MY DİARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY İS THE FİFTH DAY OF MY DİARY

 TODAY İS THE FİFTH DAY OF MY DİARY:

TODAY İS THE FİFTH DAY OF MY DİARY


Hello, Dear Diary

    Today is the fifth day of my diary. Today is 23rd of the February 2021. Today is Tuesday. I wake up at 6:00 am. Because i sleep early. Then i get up from my bed and i make up to my bed. After that i go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and i wash my hands and face. I prepare breakfast at 6:30 am. I have breakfast at 7:00 am. I visit Turan today. Because he is ill. I wear a sweater, a pant, a coat and shoes. Then i leave my home at 8:00 am. I go shopping for Turan and i go to his house at 9:00 am. But Turan isn’t in his house. He goes to Antalya. He doesn’t say anything to me. I talk with his mother but she doesn’t know anything about this issue. I call  Turan on the phone but he doesn’t turn on to my phone. After that i come back to my house at 11:00 am. I feel bad today. I don’t want doing anything today. I haven’t lunch today. Just i eat two apples. Elizabeth calls  me from the phone at 12:00 pm. I talk with her.

    Afternoon i stay in my home. I watch a few parts of the Lost series from at 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Then i walk in the park for 45 minutes. I have a shower at 4:00 pm. I have dinner at 5:00 pm. I finish having lunch at 5:30 pm. I take a rest for thirty minutes and i surf on the net. I use Duolingo App for fifteen minutes. Then i read a book from at 6:15 pm to at 7:15 pm. After that i play a video game for a hour. I send messages to Elizabeth at 9:00 pm. My uncle doesn’t come to our house. He stays in his father in law ‘s house. I brush my teeth at 10:00 pm and i go to the my bed at 10:30 pm.

 

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.