gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); TODAY IS THE SEVENTH DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

TODAY IS THE SEVENTH DAY OF MY DIARY

 TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY DIARY:

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY DIARY

Hi there, Dear Diary

   Today is the seventh day of my diary. So, Today is the last day of my diary. Today is Thursday. Today is February 25th, 2021. I wake up at eight o’clock and i go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I start the day with have breakfast. I finish having breakfast at nine o’clock. Then i study Turkish. My uncle goes to the hospital at ten o’clock. My dad goes to the village for attend to funeral rites by his car. I finish studying to Turkish at half past twelve o’clock.

   I eat Turkish type ravioli and a salad at lunch. My father and my uncle come back to the our house at quarter to fourteen o’clock. I talk with they. After that they go to the hospital with together again by a car at half past fourteen o’clock. I look at to my pictures on the computer. Later, i walk in the park for thirty minutes. I meet with new friends. Their names are Betül and Selin. They are twenty one years old. They are students. I come back to my house at seventeen o’clock. My uncle doesn’t come to our house. Because he goes to a his cousin. His cousin is a nurse. I don’t have dinner because i don’t want to eat something. I study on Duolingo App for fifteen minutes. Then i have a hot shower at nineteen o’clock. I talk something with my new friend Selin on WhatsApp at twenty o’clock. After that i watch a few parts of the Lost series at twenty one o’clock. I finish watching the Lost series at twenty two o’clock. Then i read a book for thirty minutes. For me, it comes bedtime at twenty three o’clock. I brush my teeth and i go to the bed at quarter past twenty three o’clock. Thank you my diary. You are a good friend. I will be back for you. Take care, i’ll see you anon. Good night!

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.