gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); ENGLISH DIARY : TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF MY DIARY - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

ENGLISH DIARY : TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF MY DIARY

 ENGLISH DIARY FIRST DAY:

ENGLISH DIARY FIRST DAY:


Hi there, Dear Diary

Today is the first day of my diary. Today is 19th of the February 2021. I usually wake up at seven o’clock. I get up from my bed, i go to the bathroom ,i brush my teeth ,i wash the my hands and face in the mornings.Then I walk thirty minutes in the park. I cook the potatoes and meat at quarter to eight . After that i eat the potatoes and meat alone at eight o’clock. I watch a series until half past eight . The series’s name is Lost. My favourite character is  Jack Shephard. After that i study KPSS from half past eight to twelve o’clock. After that i have breakfast with my brother at twenty to  thirteen. My brother studies from house because of the pandemic. I continue to study to KPSS until fifteen o’clock. Then i watch videos on Udemy to learn English until eighteen o’clock. After that i relax an hour. I have dinner with my family at nineteen o’clock. After that i read a book for an hour.The name of the book is HAYALET UÇAK. This book’s author is BEAR GRYLLS. After i use Duolingo App for thirty minutes. I often study math in the evenings from  twenty one o’clock to twenty two. After that i watch a few parts of the Lost series until twenty three o’clock. For me, Time of sleep is after from twenty three o’clock. I brush my teeth at quarter past twenty three and i go to the my bed at twenty past twenty three. I usually sleep at twenty to twenty four. I can’t sleep  early because i drink many coffee in the day. Anyway see you tomorrow. Good night!                                     

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.