gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); English Homework Past Perfect Tense - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

English Homework Past Perfect Tense

English Homework Past Perfect Tense




1)When i came hospital, Doctor had already come the hospital.
2)I had had breakfast before i went to work .
3)After i spoke with you, i hadn't never spoken with them.
4)When i came hospital, she had alread died in the hospital.
5)When you called me, i was in the traffic.
6)We were not home when you had needed me and my friends.
7)I had already started the work when you talked.
8)I had remembered the story when you told the story.
9)I had woken before the clock rang.
10)I had already slept when you called me.
11)I had opened the door before i had lunch.
12)I didn't hope after i had talked to you.
12)Before you offered me, i had already considered this.
13)After The man had discussed the girl, He loved the girl.
14)I published the game on stream after i had designed my game.
15)I had already visited my grandmother when you arrived to her home.   

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.