gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); THERE IS/THERE ARE AND QUANTIFIERS - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

THERE IS/THERE ARE AND QUANTIFIERS

 THERE IS/THERE ARE AND QUANTIFIERS:

THERE IS/THERE ARE AND QUANTIFIERS

 

There are three bedrooms, there are  five beds and two wardropes in my house.

There are two bathrooms but there aren’t any tubs in my house.

There is a living room and there are two wallclocks in my house.

There is a kitchen in my house.

There is an oven, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a kettle and a toaster in the kitchen but there aren’t any deep freezers and cookers in the kitchen.

There are two halls in my house.

There are a lot of doors in my house.

There aren’t any guestrooms in my house.

There is a cellar in my house and there are too many lemons but there is little parsley in the cellar.

There aren’t any basements and attics in my house.

There are three balconies in my house.

There are a lot of sofas, chairs and tables but a few coffee tables in the house.

How many televisions are there in your house ? There are two televisions in my house.

Is there a dining room in your house? Yes, there is a dining room in my house.

Are there any carpets in your house? Yes, there are some carpets in my house.

How many fridges are there in your house ? There is a fridge in my house and there is a lot of milk in the fridge but there isn’t any water in the fridge.

There are a few desks and a few chairs but there aren’t any bookcases in my workroom.

How many computers are there in your workroom ? There are a lot of computers in my workroom.

Is there much cherry juice in your fridge ? No, there isn’t much cherry juice in the fridge. Just a little.

 How many towels are there in the bathroom ? There are a few towels in the bathroom.

  

vegetables and fruits
There are a lot of strawberries in the basket.

There are a few oranges in the basket.

Are there any carrots in the basket? Yes, There are some carrots in the basket.

How many apples are there in the basket? There are 7 apples in the basket.

How much corn is there in the basket? There is a little corn in the basket.

Are there any tomatoes in the basket?  Yes, There are a lot of tomatoes in the basket.

Are there any pears in the basket?  Yes, There are a few pears in the basket.

Are there many eggplants in the basket ? No, there aren’t many eggplants in the basket. Just a few.
 
Are there any cauliflowers in the picture ? Yes, there are a few.

Is there much parsley in the picture? No, There isn’t any parsley in the picture.

How many cucumbers are there in your fridge? There are a few cucumbers in the fridge.

How much lettuce is there in your cellar? There is little lettuce in the cellar.

How many peaches are there in your cellar ? There are too many peaches in my cellar.

 


Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.