gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); LIKES AND DISLIKE - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

LIKES AND DISLIKE

 LIKES AND DISLIKES:

LIKES AND DISLIKES


  • I am crazy about cats.
  • She is crazy about running with her dog.
  • They aren’t crazy about playing computers.
  • We are crazy about England.
  • I am keen on reading historical books.
  • He isn’t keen on elephants.
  • You are keen on learning maths.
  • She is fond of her child.
  • I am fond of speaking with my son.
  • They are not fond of playing basketball.
  • We are not interested in watching horror movies.
  • I am interested in playing computer games.
  • He is not interested in cars.
  • She likes Mercedes cars.
  • He doesn’t like driving car.
  • I enjoy reading books.
  • She enjoys playing football.
  • It hates its owner.
  • She can’t stands talking with her husband.
  • He doesn’t like drinking coffee
  • Does she enjoy playing computer games?
  • Do you like drinking coffee?
  • Does he hate her wife?
  • I don’t love pelin
  • Are not  you keen on reading books ?
  •  
  • I would like to play football.
  • I would love to talk with her.
  • Iwould like to swim in the pool.
  • I would like to drink coffee.
  • ı would like to watch a movie.

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.