gtag('config', 'UA-180278623-1'); HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN ENGLISH ? - Bilginiz Dahilinde

Ads Top

HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN ENGLISH ?

 INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY:

INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY


Hi there, good evening. My name is Gökhan. I am 21 years old. I am from Ankara and I live in Ankara. I am a nurse student in Hacettepe University . My father’s name is Sadık. My father is a farmer. He is 60 years old. He is from Ankara and he lives in Ankara. He has got 2 brothers. So ı have got 2 uncles. Their names are İbrahim and Muharrem. İbrahim is a digger operator. He is 45 years old. He is from Ankara but he lives in İstanbul. The name of My uncle İbrahim’s wife is Zeliha. She is 40 years old and she is a housewife. She lives in İstanbul. They have got 3 sons. Their names are Hakan, Berkan and Alihan. Hakan is 19 years old and he is a student in İstanbul University. Berkan is 13 years old  and he is a student. Alihan is 3 years old. They live in İstanbul. Other my uncle’s name is Muharrem. He is an engineer. He is 33 years old and he lives in İstanbul. The name of my uncle Muharrem’s wife is Naz. She is 30 years old and she is a housewife. She lives in İstanbul. Muharrem and Naz have got 2 sons. Their names are Toprak and Burak. Toprak is 10 and Burak is 3 years old. Toprak is a student. They live in İstanbul. My mother’s name is Sultan. She is 52 years old and she is a housewife. She is from Ankara and she live in Ankara. She has got 2 brothers and 2 sisters. So ı have got 2 uncles and 2 aunts. Their names are Murat, Mehmet, Duygu and Tuğçe. The name of My uncle Murat’s wife is  Meltem. They are 65 years old. They have got 2 sons. Their names are Soner and Fatih. Cousin Soner is a hairdresser. He is 30 years old. He is single. Cousin Fatih is a plumber. He is 27 years old and he is single. My uncle Murat and his family live in Ankara. Other my uncle’s name is Mehmet . His eyes are very beautiful. Because his eyes are blue. I think very good. He is a constructor. His wife’s name is Elif. They are 60 years old. They have got 3 daughters. Their names are Mine, Melda and Gülperi. Cousin Mine is a housewife and she is 30 years old. Her husband’s name is Mustafa. He is a bank employee and he is 33 years old. They have got a son. His name is Süleyman. He is 3 years old. Cousin Melda is a nurse. She is 25 years old. Her husband’s name is Boran. He is a digger operator. He is 27 years old. They haven’t got a child. Other cousin Gülperi is 18 years old. She is a midwife student. My uncle Mehmet and  his family live in Antalya. My aunt’s name is Duygu. She is 55 years old and  she is a housewife. Her husband’s name is Mert. He is very tall. He is a constructor and he is 60 years old. My aunt and her husband have got a daughter and a son. Their names are Ayşe and Tolga. Tolga is a soldier and  He is 30 years old. The name of his wife is Nilsu. She is a Teacher. Her job is teaching english. Tolga and his wife have got 2 sons. Their names are Mustafa and Kemal. Mustafa is 10 years old and he is a student. Kemal is 2 years old. Tolga and his family live in İzmir. Cousin Ayşe is a housewife and she is 30 years old. Her husband’s name is Ali. Ali is a digger operator. He is 35 years old. Ayşe and her husband have got a son. His name is Alibatu. He is 3 years old. Other my aunt’s name is Tuğçe. She is a housewife and she is 50 years old. Her husband’s name is Halil. Halil is a teacher. His job is to teach Turkish. He lives in Russia. His family live in İstanbul. My aunt and her husband  have got a son. His name is Osman. He is an engineer. He is 25 years old and he has got a girlfriend. I have got a brother. His name is Görkem. He is 14 years old. He is a student. The name of my best friend is Turan. He lives in Antalya. He is an survey engineer stundent in Hacettepe University. He is 21 years old. He has got a dog. His dog’s name is susu. Turan’s dog  is very cute. My best friend hasn’t got a house and a car.

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.